Lichfield Literature Festival is back with a bang this year, running a busy programme of events at venues around the city from Thursday, March 24 until Sunday, March 27 – and we have a pair of tickets up for grabs
We’ve teamed up with the Festival organisers to offer two tickets to a very special Mother’s Day event taking place at The Hub at St Mary’s on Sunday, March 27. One winner and their lucky companion will join the audience for a Cornish Cream Tea Afternoon with best-selling local author Phillipa Ashley.
The ticket includes your very own taste of Cornwall – a scone with cream and jam, and a choice of tea or coffee – to enjoy while you listen to Phillipa’s talk.
Phillipa is a Sunday Times and Amazon Top 10 best-selling author of lively and uplifting romantic fiction including the Cornish Café series. Her first novel, Decent Exposure won the Romantic Novelists Association New Writers Award and was filmed as a US TV movie. She has sold over a quarter of a million ebooks and 100,000 paperbacks with publisher Avon.
Her most recent books include An Endless Cornish Summer, the beginning of a brand new series also set in Cornwall, and A Special Cornish Christmas, published at the end of 2021. Her 2020 Christmas release, A Surprise Christmas Wedding, was a Top 10 Sunday Times bestseller.
For more information and to book tickets for Lichfield Literature Festival events, visit www.lichfieldliteraturefestival.org
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening day of the show, simply answer the following question:
Which English county is the setting for Phillipa’s best-selling ‘Café’ series?
Send your answer, along with your contact details, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Lichfield Literature Festival competition’, by 5pm on Sunday, March 21. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- The event runs on Sunday, March 27, 2022 from 3.30pm-5.00pm.
- Prize includes 2x tickets – no travel, parking, expenses or accommodation is provided.
- Winners will be picked at random and notified via email on Monday, March 22.
- Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will send your winning tickets electronically via email.
- The prize is for one pair of tickets, so there will be one winner.
- Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on.
- Details correct at time of print.
- The promoter of this competition is J’AIME Magazine.